Lower interior car noise meets lower emissions with Baynat® PUR headliner material
Lower noise: Baynat® polyurethane headliner material reduces noise in car interiors
Our approach with Baynat® headliner foam highlights Covestro’s strong commitment to developing high-performing products for automotive interiors that create a quiet and pleasant experience, while contributing to high-quality car interior air. This low-emission formulation approach also serves as a guide for developments in other polyurethane applications.
Lower emissions: Baynat® foam manufacturing leads to fewer VOC emissions
Higher aesthetics: Baynat® PUR foam enables futuristic vehicle design
Higher commitment: Covestro is continuously improving materials and manufacturing
- Comfortable interior Pleasant aesthetics and low interior noise make for more enjoyable driving.
- Lower emissions The low-emission approach contributes to high-quality car interior air.
- Design flexibility A range of shapes and fabric options allows for future designs and aesthetics.
- Lightweight & rigid The foam material is lightweight yet rigid.
- Cost-effective PUR foam is known in to be cost-effective and ideal for series manufacturing.